Incognito Mode refers to private browsing. While using this mode, the browser creates a temporary session that is isolated from the browser’s main user data. Everyone while surfing internet at public places prefer to use Incognito Mode.
When we think of Incognito, we understand none of our browsing history, cookies and site data, or information entered in forms are saved on device. Generally Ctrl+Shift+N is shortcut key for opening Incognito Mode.
Incognito Still Watching Your History
How to check it
- From your desktop of Pc’s open search bar.
- Search Command Prompt from search bar.
- Run as Administrator.
- Type ipconfig/displaydns and hit enter.
- It will show all your browsing history and other details too as shown below.
Steps for deleting all Incognito Mode browsing history
- Again open Command Prompt in Administrator Mode
- Type ipconfig/flushdns and hit enter.